Date: October or November (TBD)
What will we be doing?
We will serve alongside SIM and our very own missionaries, Allen & Marilyn Andrews. Allen & Marilyn will be moving to Bolivia in 2019 and will serve as field directors. They are very excited that Grace will be bringing a team to their site and have been working diligently to organize and plan the trip. However, they cannot provide specifics until they are physically in Bolivia and capable of finalizing details. SIM shares the love of Christ through Christian witness, community development, health care, education, business, church planting, and more.
What is included?
At this point, we are unsure of what all will be included as well as the cost. Allen & Marilyn are working hard to finalize these details. We do however know that you will need additional money for food in the airport, if you wish. Feel free to bring extra spending money as well, but it is not required!
- Each team member is responsible for his/her cost of the trip.
- A non-refundable deposit will be required in order to commit to the trip. Failure to pay the deposit may result in being removed from the trip. The team leader will notify individuals of the deposit cost and due date.
- The total cost of the trip will be paid in increments. If there is an issue meeting any of these deadlines don't be afraid to reach out to us. We would love to try to work something out with you!
- Grace will pay $150 toward each individual's ticket for Grace attendees.
- There are three meetings before the trip that you are required to attend. The meetings are a crucial point in your journey of stepping out to serve. We will answer any questions you have as well as give important, relevant information about the trip.
- Team commissioning will be during both gatherings at 8:30am & 10:30am. We require each team member to attend. Your team leader will inform you of the date.
*If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on this trip or have parental consent.
No, you do not need to be a partner of Grace to sign up.
Anyone under the age of 18 must have parental consent to participate on a trip. Otherwise, all individuals are welcome to join. However, some trip organizations may have an age limit. Refer to the individual trip for more information.
Each mission trip will vary along with travel time. Please refer to the individual trip dates.
If we did not answer your questions about the trip, please contact us for more details.