We relaunched our weekend gatherings!
We relaunched our weekend worship gatherings on May 16 and 17 at both Berlin and Sugarcreek campuses.
Our team is working diligently to implement physical distancing and practical guidelines (recommended by CDC) to ensure safety and wellbeing every weekend moving forward.
Here is our updated plan for every weekend:
- Gatherings: Berlin Campus - Sundays at 8:30am & 10:30am. Sugarcreek Campus - Saturdays at 7pm.
- We do not have a Weekly (bulletin).
- No registration is necessary! First come first serve, and overflow seating will be provided.
- We encourage everyone not to give hugs or handshakes.
- We will have a team serving coffee/tea starting June 13 and 14.
- You are welcome to wear a mask, but it is not mandatory.
- We are excited to relaunch our children’s environments in our weekend gatherings. We will slowly be reopening different age groups each weekend. An update will be communicated every week through email and social media. If you have questions, be sure to connect with Pastor Chad or Pat Miller, Director of Family Life.
- We have baskets at each doorway for your tithes and offerings.
- The gym is closed.
A volunteer team is cleaning and sanitizing restrooms and all of the areas between services.
Thank you for helping us be a safe place for people to worship our amazing God.
Stay Healthy and Informed
In a crisis like this, it's common for misinformation to spread, and it can be difficult to figure out who and what to trust. Visit The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the latest up-to-date info.
Support Grace Church
As a staff we want to say thank you to those of you who have continued to support Grace Church with your tithes and offerings. Right now our goal is to meet the needs of our church and communities and to keep our staff employed. We are doing our part to pause spending and reallocate funds during this time. We are committed to God and know that He will provide for Grace. We ask that if you support Grace Church, to continue doing so.
WAYS TO GIVE:
- Online at allaboutgrace.org/give.
- On our App, select the ‘give’ banner.
- Text "Give4Grace" to 206.859.9405, then follow the link.
- Mail: 5850 CR 77, Millersburg, OH 44654
- Drop off at our Berlin office: Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm (please call ahead 330.893.3110)