Why We Give
The stewardship of our finances is a tremendous—and often overlooked—area of our lives where we can faithfully proclaim the gospel. Giving strengthens our devotion to Christ and frees us to live open-handedly with the gifts God gives us. We trust in Him and His provision instead of our perceived self-sufficiency. As people of faith, we give faithfully and generously.
We process online transactions through Subsplash. This method requires your bank check routing number and checking account number or a credit/debit card. Your routing number is a nine-digit number on the bottom-left corner of a check. Do not use the routing number from a deposit slip. This may vary from your check routing number.
How to Give Online Below
- Click on $0 and type in the amount you would like to give.
- Click the drop-down menu on the right to choose which fund you would like to give to.
- If you would like to give to a Mission Fund, choose the Mission fund from the drop down menu and then choose a sub-fund from the next drop-down menu.
- Choose the frequency you would like to make your gift - One Time, Weekly, Monthly, Every Two Weeks, Twice a Month
- Click on the highlighted date to choose which date you would like to start making your gift, or leave it as is if you would like to make your gift today.
- Once completed, click next and you will be directed to a new screen.
- If you have a My Grace Account, sign into your account using one of the options and complete your giving.
- If you do not have a My Grace Account, create an account to give with a bank account or to set up recurring giving.
- You can continue as a guest, if you would not like to create an account. Guest accounts are only able to give with a credit card and cannot set up recurring giving.
Cash & Checks
Please make checks payable to Grace Church. By contributing via check, you authorize the church to use information from your check to process your payment. Please complete a giving envelope, include the cash/check, and drop off in the offering buckets during Sunday gatherings or in person at the church offices. They may also be mailed to our Finance department at the address below:
Attention: Finance Department
5850 CR 77
Millersburg, OH 44654
Text "Give4Grace" to 206.859.9405, then follow the link.
Budget & Finances
Knowing that God wants us to be faithful and generous givers, we counsel, guide and direct our church in the management of finances. Our elders review and analyze monthly financial statements to direct the mission of our church, stewarding well the resources given to the church by our people.
Each year, an annual budget is presented to the church body for review, analysis, questions and approval. The operating budget is fundamental to our accountability, transparency and integrity.
God provides for the ministry of Grace through your tithes and offerings. We honor your gifts with faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability so that the financial integrity of Grace remains beyond reproach.
If you're designating a donation to a specific mission, please use the pull-down "fund" to indicate where you'd like to direct your gift. But for general tithes and offerings, be sure that the "general" fund is selected.
After the giving on the weekend, we process the funds during that week.
No. You can easily create a reoccurring gift. Specify whether you want your contribution made one time, weekly, monthly, or every two weeks. You can set up as many schedules as you would like, so it is possible to give a monthly gift as well as a weekly one.
Yes. Your annual giving statement will be emailed (if giving online) or mailed (if giving during gatherings) to you every year.