We are glad you have chosen Grace to share in your wedding and are excited to serve you during the process of marriage and wedding planning. It is our desire to ensure that your wedding will be memorable and beautiful in every way. We offer many resources to help you plan and execute your rehearsal and wedding.
*Please note, at this time we only offer wedding rentals to regular Grace attendees and Grace Partners due to limited space, time, and resources.
Deposits and Fees
The fee for a ceremony and reception is $500. The fee for a ceremony only is $300. This fee includes sound and lighting technicians for rehearsal and the wedding day and covers the cost of the use of the building and resources. This fee is due 6 weeks before the wedding date and can be made in installments.
Holidays and Weddings
Weddings and rehearsals may not be scheduled on Easter weekend, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, the day and week following Christmas, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
SCHEDULING A WEDDING
- Complete the Wedding Registration form to indicate the day you want to have your wedding. You cannot schedule a wedding more than one year ahead of time and no less than three months from your desired date. Our wedding coordinator will contact you to confirm availability. Completing the form does not guarantee the date for your wedding. The date will only be held once a confirmation is received from the wedding coordinator.
- Once we confirm your desired date, the wedding coordinator will set up a meeting to discuss the church's policies.
- All couples must complete an approved premarital counseling course before marriage. We help you set this up in the meeting and cover the costs of the counseling. Typically, we send our couples to HopeQuest Ministries for premarital counseling.
- The rental contract, fee, and wedding music is due 6 weeks before the wedding date.
- One month prior to your wedding, our coordinator will contact you to discuss final details, including ceremony specifics, and to set up a meeting with the officiating pastor.
- You will meet with the officiating pastor to go over ceremony details and the marriage certificates.
- Each couple will have the Thursday and Friday before the wedding date to decorate and prepare the auditorium, gym, etc. for your wedding. The wedding coordinator will be available to help you with any questions you have during those days.
REQUEST A PASTOR
- If you want a pastor from Grace to officiate your wedding off-campus, complete and submit the Wedding Registration form.
- You cannot schedule a pastor from Grace to perform your ceremony more than 1 year ahead of time and must request one no later than 3 months from your wedding date.
- All couples being married by a pastor from Grace must complete an approved premarital counseling course before marriage.
- Pastors Available: Larry Kaufman, Ben Raber, Mike Stigall
Wedding rental includes use of the auditorium, foyer, restrooms, two assigned rooms for dressing, gymnasium, fully stocked kitchen, sound and lighting technicians for the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception, tables, and chairs.
- Capacity: 600
- Aisle Length: 50' from front of stage to back of chairs, 60' from front of stage to auditorium doors
- Dimensions: 84' long x 50' wide - gym floor only
- Capacity: 350-400
- 36 - 5' round tables
- 23 - 8' rectangle tables
- 500 - white lifetime chairs
- 2 - 6' rectangle tables
We’ve designed our facilities to provide a worshipful atmosphere for your wedding ceremony. We ask that you respect the property as you enjoy the environment for this special occasion.
- No food or drinks may be taken into the Worship Center (apart from the communion elements).
- All guests, decorations and personal items must be cleared from the Auditorium by 8:00p.m. The entire building must be vacated by 10:30p.m. The wedding party is responsible for all clean-up.
- The church assumes no responsibility for the security of personal articles.
- No alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, or any types of tobacco use are permitted on the church property.
- No nails, glue or tape can be used to fasten decorations to the furniture, building, carpet, ceiling, or walls.
- No DJs are permitted, trained Grace sound technicians will be available for use during the reception.
- If any times for the wedding or rehearsal are changed at any point, you must inform the Grace wedding coordinator.
- Dripless candles permitted in the gymnasium only. No candles except for unity candles are allowed in the auditorium. Candles in gymnasium must be contained.
- No rice or birdseed may be dropped or thrown. Bubbles or sparklers are permitted outside only.
- Any damage to the Grace Church building or resources may result in additional fees.
- Children must be supervised at all times. If the nursery is used, it must be straightened and cleaned afterwards.
- The wedding couple is responsible for making sure the church is clean and ready for church the next morning (for weddings occurring on Saturdays). Our custodian is not responsible to clean up after weddings.
- All wedding music must be approved by the wedding coordinator. This list should be turned in 6 weeks before the wedding date.