We are glad you have chosen Grace to share in your wedding and are excited to serve you during the process of marriage and wedding planning. It is our desire to ensure that your wedding will be memorable and beautiful in every way. We offer many resources to help you plan and execute your rehearsal and wedding.
*Please note, at this time we only offer wedding rentals to regular Grace attendees and Grace Partners due to limited space, time, and resources.
Deposits and Fees
The fee for a ceremony and reception is $1,000 ($800 fee + $200 cleaning deposit). The fee for a ceremony only is $500 ($400 fee + $100 cleaning deposit). This fee includes sound and lighting technicians for rehearsal and the wedding day and covers the cost of the use of the building and resources. This $800 fee is due 6 weeks before the wedding date and can be made in installments. The $200 cleaning deposit is due at the time of the initial meeting with the wedding facilitator and will be returned after the wedding if our locking team verifies cleanup was done correctly and the building was clean and vacated by 10:00pm.
Holidays and Weddings
Weddings and rehearsals may not be scheduled on Easter weekend, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, the day and week following Christmas, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
SCHEDULING A WEDDING
- Complete the Wedding Registration form to indicate the day you want to have your wedding. You cannot schedule a wedding more than one year ahead of time and no less than three months from your desired date. Our wedding facilitator will contact you to confirm availability. Completing the form does not guarantee the date for your wedding. The date will only be held once a confirmation is received from the wedding facilitator.
- Once we confirm your desired date, the wedding facilitator will set up a meeting to discuss the church's policies.
- All couples must complete an approved premarital counseling course before marriage. We help you set this up in the meeting and cover the costs of the counseling. Typically, we send our couples to HopeQuest Ministries for premarital counseling.
- The rental contract and fee is due 6 weeks before the wedding date. The audio information is due at least 2 weeks before the wedding date.
- One month prior to your wedding, our facilitator will contact you to discuss final details, including ceremony specifics, and to set up a meeting with the officiating pastor.
- You will meet with the officiating pastor to go over ceremony details and the marriage certificates.
- Each couple will have Thursday and Friday before the wedding date to decorate and prepare the auditorium, gym, etc. for your wedding. The wedding facilitator will be available to help you with any questions you have during those days.
REQUEST A PASTOR
- If you want a pastor from Grace to officiate your wedding off-campus, complete and submit the Wedding Registration form.
- You cannot schedule a pastor from Grace to perform your ceremony more than 1 year ahead of time and must request one no later than 3 months from your wedding date.
- All couples being married by a pastor from Grace must complete an approved premarital counseling course before marriage.
- Pastors Available in This Order: Ben Raber, Chad Stutzman, Mike Stigall, Larry Kaufman
Wedding rental includes use of the auditorium, foyer, restrooms, two assigned rooms for dressing, gymnasium, fully stocked kitchen, tables, and chairs, sound and lighting technicians for the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception.
Wedding rental does not include any part of the lower level of the building, cleaning or cleanup, extension cords, tools, drills, scissors, tape, etc.
- Capacity: 500
- Aisle Length: 50' from front of stage to back of chairs, 60' from front of stage to auditorium doors
- Dimensions: 84' long x 50' wide - gym floor only
- Dimensions: 60' long x 12' wide - carpet area only
- Capacity: 350-400
- 34 - 5' round tables
- 15 - 8' rectangle tables
- 500 - white lifetime chairs
- 2 - 6' rectangle tables
We’ve designed our facilities to provide a worshipful atmosphere for your wedding ceremony. We ask that you respect the property as you enjoy the environment for this special occasion.
- No food or drinks may be taken into the Auditorium (apart from the communion elements).
- The ceremony must start no later than 3:30pm (Music at 3pm).
- All guests, decorations and personal items must be cleared from the Auditorium by 8:00p.m. The entire building must be cleaned and vacated by 10:00p.m. The wedding party is responsible for all clean-up.
- The church assumes no responsibility for the security of personal articles.
- No alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, or any types of tobacco use are permitted on the church property.
- No nails, glue or tape can be used to fasten decorations to the furniture, building, carpet, ceiling, or walls.
- Trained Grace sound technicians will be available for use during the reception.
- If any times for the wedding or rehearsal are changed at any point, you must inform the Grace wedding facilitator.
- Dripless candles are permitted in the gymnasium only. No candles except for unity candles are allowed in the auditorium. Candles in gymnasium must be contained.
- No rice or birdseed may be dropped or thrown. Bubbles or sparklers are permitted outside only.
- Any damage to the Grace Church building or resources may result in additional fees.
- Children must be supervised at all times. If the nursery is used, it must be straightened and cleaned afterwards.
- The wedding couple is responsible for making sure the church is clean and ready for church the next morning (for weddings occurring on Saturdays). Our locking team is not responsible to clean up after weddings.
- All wedding music must be approved by the Grace wedding facilitator. This list should be turned in 2 weeks before the wedding date.
- Each couple is required to have a wedding coordinator and a cleaning coordinator and will meet with the Grace wedding facilitator at 1pm on the Friday before the wedding. The couple is responsible to ensure their coordinators are both present.
- Our locking team will arrive at the end of the event to lock doors, check the building, and verify that the cleaning was completed correctly and the building is ready to go for Sunday. If this is verified, the cleaning deposit will be returned. If not, the cleaning deposit will not be returned.